• Conduct learning needs assessment to identify training gaps and validate existing learning materials.
• Accurately document all learning and business requirements, assist in defining scope and objectives, and formulate recommendations for appropriate training initiatives and associated modalities of delivery.
• Lead and coordinate training design and development efforts with multimedia developers, culminating in the successful delivery of both prototypes and final products.
• Assess and develop recommendations for the redesign, development and update of classroom and eLearning products.
• Develop and implement evaluation strategies for all associated training initiatives, and conduct pilot training and/or demos as necessary.
• Generate project documentation and participate in all progress meetings and reviews, both formal and informal.
• Manage and track training effort plans, action items, and dependencies.
• As directed, support and complete other ad hoc responsibilities within the scope of the task order in order to assist CI with meeting its mission, goals, and obligations.
• Provide a weekly report of accomplishments toward performance of requirements, as identified by the corporate CI staff.
• As directed by the corporate CI staff, serve as technical team or task leader and participate in special projects within the scope of the task order.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated experience in instructional design and development.
• Experience designing complex and customer specific learning solutions for delivery in traditional classroom, blended (technically mediated and classroom) and online formats to include the development of new and the conversion/redesign of existing materials.
• Experience conducting user population needs assessments, identifying training gaps, analyzing findings, and developing recommendations for appropriate training solutions.
• Experience designing and implementing advanced evaluation protocols (following Kirkpatrick or similar methodologies) to measure actual behavior or knowledge improvements demonstrated post-training events.
• Experience with technical writing capabilities and presentation skills (both oral and written).
• TS/SCI w/poly
• Master’s degree in Adult Education.
• You are required to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Core work hours are 9:00 am EST to 3:00 PM EST.