• Conduct education, awareness, and outreach activities in support of ODNI’s CI and InTh programs.
• Conduct outreach across the IC to identify training courses for delivery to the ODNI workforce and to offer ODNI CI and InTh training courses across the IC.
• As directed by corporate CI staff, assist in the design, development, and documentation of an overarching CI and InTh training curriculum for the ODNI, based on assessments of ODNI workforce and mission requirements.
• As directed, assist with the coordination and execution of training courses at ODNI facilities. Maintain a general awareness of current and evolving CI and InTh trends, issues, and policies; vulnerabilities of current and evolving technologies; and ways CI/InTh principles can be applied in ODNI, so that these can be included in the new and updated CI training courses and briefings appropriately.
• As directed, support and complete other ad hoc responsibilities within the scope of the CASES II IDIQ SOW in order to assist the corporate CI staff with meeting its mission, goals, and obligations.
• Provide a weekly report of accomplishments toward performance of requirements, as identified by the corporate CI staff.
• As directed by the corporate CI staff, serve as technical team or task leader and participate in special projects within the scope of the task.
• Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in the development of training materials, including multi-media tools and tools for both classroom and virtual environments.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in adult education, training development, or instructional systems design.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting training and briefings on CI awareness and InTh for senior audiences in the IC or a civilian Government organization.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate professionally across all levels of an organization and to produce quality finished products.
• Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, synthesize, apply, and produce literature for training and outreach purposes.
• Proven ability to complete the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate).
• Demonstrated understanding of the federal rules, regulations, IC directives and standards, and policies that encompass the CI discipline and InTh Programs.
• TS/SCI w/poly
• USG Certified Instructor.
• Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles.
• Knowledge of eLearning tools and methodologies.
• You are required to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Core work hours are 9:00 am EST to 3:00 PM EST.