• Serve as the Contractor SME, documenting and properly updating processes to meet audit regulations.
• Draft, edit, coordinate and provide configuration management support for technical summaries, oversight reports, memorandums of record, briefings or other deliverables in support of DNI requirements and Congressional mandates.
• Review and process tasks; identify risks and propose mitigation strategies.
• Provide technical expertise in specific areas as required, including but not limited to logistics operations, supply chain management, and asset management.
• Assist the Government with updating key facilities and logistics processes; identify additions, deletions and updates required to accurately document procedures.
• Assist the Government with facility data collection regarding real property; provide input to quarterly data calls.
• Assist the Government with the collection and review of Capital Improvement Projects; properly document assets and inform CFE for input and/or removal in Construction in Progress (CIP).
• Sample and review existing facility and logistics Internal Control Processes (ICP); identify additions, deletions, and/or updates to ensure processes are documented accurately.
• Assist the Government with BUILDER transition and maintenance.
• Provide audit support to Government in relation to audit findings; update and assist with responses to audit inquiries.
• Maintaining a current and accurate internal documentation library.
• Provide technical research, analysis, reports, and presentations in response to internal and external ad hoc taskings and requests.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Program Management, Acquisition or eight (8) or more years federal policy related field experience.
• Experience interpreting and applying Federal, IC and DoD Acquisition policies, regulations and guidance.
• Knowledge of Government audit regulations and policy.
• Technical knowledge and skill in working with quantitative data, utilizing one or more software tool:Archibus, Builder, Microsoft Access, and/or Microsoft Project.
• Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex tasks in a timely manner with accurate results.
• TS/SCI w/poly
• You are required to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Core work hours are 9:00 am EST to 3:00 PM EST.