• With Government guidance provide input on financial forecasting comments, and quality control on project documentation in support of facility requirements.
• Perform a wide range of routine to moderately complex financial activities and analysis, to support approved facilities budget.
• With Government guidance prepare accountings for certification in support of debt collection, Other Government Agency (OGA) payments, and accounting operations.
• Initiate and properly track costs associated with approved spend plan.
• Process all required documentation for payments associated with Inter/Intra-Agency Agreements (IAAs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Service Agreements (SAs) and/or other related Government funding actions.
• Assist with preparation of the facility annual budget submission.
• Assist in the establishment of commitments and obligations and periodically revalidate them within establish guidelines and procedures.
• With Government guidance, conduct technical analysis in accordance with industry best-practice standards.
• Other financial support functions within the scope of the position.