• Serve as the facility Program Manager for a designated facility organization.
• With Government approval, facilitate internal and external working groups.
• Provide technical guidance on designated facility support operation to the Chief and Deputy Chief of Facilities.
• Assist the Government in developing reports and presentations to support specific facility operational functions.
• Perform a wide range of routine financial activities and analysis, to support approved facilities budget.
• With Government guidance, prepare accountings for certification in support of debt collection, Other Government Agency (OGA) payments, and accounting operations.
• Work closely with Budget & Finance Staff to ensure accurate processing of transactional changes in space requirements and update cost by component data.
• Assist the Government in supporting the facilities Master Plan.
• Assist the Government in monitoring compliance with Public Law 91-596, Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.
• Identify, research and recommend systematic, integrated practices and innovative process improvements to assist the Government in maintaining real property records.
• Assist the Government in maintaining a comprehensive ODNI asset database in accordance with Executive Order 13148, Greening the Government Through Leadership in Environment Management, dated 21 April 2000 and Executive Order 13287, Preserve America, dated 3 March 2003 and in compliance with congressional reporting requirements.
• Other program management functions within the scope of the position.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture or Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, or General).
• Knowledge of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems.
Technical knowledge and skill working with one or more software tool: Archibus, Builder, Microsoft Office, Access and/or Project).
• Five (5) or more years of experience in facility management.
• TS/SCI CI Polygraph
• Master’s degree in architecture or architectural engineering, or other related technical degree from an accredited school.
• IFMA Certification.
• Professional Engineering License or American Institute of Architects (AIA) Certification.
• Registered Architect (R.A.) or Professional engineering License (P.E.).
• Certified Facility Manager or Certified Interior Designer.
• You are required to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Core work hours are 9:00 am EST to 3:00 PM EST.