• Conduct administrative investigations; provide computer and network forensic analysis support to investigators; directly support responses to computer and network security incidents; and perform other duties as assigned.
• Investigate complaints of fraud, waste and abuse, data spills, and network penetrations.
• Investigate and eradicate computer viruses and malicious code.
• Respond to incidents or violations involving computers and cybersecurity.
• Evaluate system and program security vulnerabilities; develop procedures and countermeasures that protect operations.
• Incorporate all security disciplines; recommend and develop requirements, specifications, designs, and procedures that satisfy program security policy and planning guidance.
• Monitor implementation of security requirements for Government and Industry facilities and systems.
• Participate in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security and vulnerabilities.
• Provide training in Cybersecurity Awareness.
• Develop and Deliver professional investigative and analytical reports and briefings.
•Shall have at least 11 years of federal law enforcement, IC, or general law enforcement investigations or operations experience in the following areas:
oData analytics tools and databases (analyst notebook, etc)
oDeveloping and delivering professional-level reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support inquiries and investigations
oDemonstrated successful implementation of Government Security Requirements.
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: Willing to take CI poly
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Desired
Experience: 11 years of experience
Additional Qualifications Desired:
•Bachelor’s degree or greater in a business, computer science, counterintelligence, criminal justice, engineering, fraud investigations, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.