• Conduct all source intelligence analysis.
• Conduct data triage of anomalous events collected User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Tool. Elevate anomalous events of concern.
• Produce Insider Threat referrals requirements that document issues on computer misuse, various violations of policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, or Continuous Evaluation (CE) adjudicative concerns. Document referrals in written products and reports.
• Conduct case support to investigations, administrative or security inquiries, counterintelligence risk assessments, or other adjudicative assessments, to include support to investigations involving counterespionage referrals to Federal Law Enforcement agencies, DoD investigators, and OIG misconduct cases. Document activities in written products and reports.
• Complete special analytical projects on topics as directed by government supervisors. Document in written products and reports.
• Access and integrate information from agency network monitoring tools and other data analytics tools and sources to decipher underlying trends or uncover anomalies and discern obscure patterns and attributes.
• Prepare and present analysis, in the form of briefings and/or reports, to government client.
• Perform proactive inquiries and collaborate with investigative entities, IC organizations, and Law Enforcement agencies/entities, at the direction and oversight of government supervisors.