• Receive, vet, evaluate, deconflict, refer, and track insider threat, workplace violence, crisis, and other incidents; conduct inquiries into insider threat and other events; provide written reports or referrals to other investigative offices or entities; and perform other duties as assigned.
• Intake, evaluate, vet, and refer incoming insider threat, workplace violence and crisis (WV&C), and related complaints and referrals for possible inquiry or investigation.
• Respond to Insider threat complaints and referrals.
• Assist the Threat Management Team in responding to WV&C complaints and referrals, when needed.
• Conduct investigative-sufficient inquiries and investigations into insider threat, WV&C, and related incidents.
• Operate the Case Management System (CMS), and provide cradle-to-grave tracking, de-confliction, coordination, disposition, and case closure for all insider threat, WV&C, and related complaints, referrals, inquiries, and investigations within the Agency.
• Operate the Insider Threat Hotline.
• Generate timely and accurate memorandums and/or reports on metrics, system usage, complaint evaluations, reports of inquiry or investigation, and other reports as required.
• Brief Branch Chiefs, management, and other officials on inquiries, investigations, and special projects, as needed.
• Identify gaps in the program, processes, and capabilities; recommend solutions to address those gaps.
• Work closely with administrative and investigative partners, other Divisions, and other personnel assigned to accomplish the mission.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
•Shall have at least the 7 years of IC or investigations experience in the following areas:
oDetecting, recognizing, coordinating, and investigating foreign threats, insider threats, criminal activities, workplace violence, crises, personnel security issues, and/or similar matters
oCoordinating investigations or inquiries across Federal and/or State agencies
oUsing data analytics tools and databases (e.g. analyst notebook, etc.)
oDeveloping and delivering professional-level reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support inquiries and investigations of insider threats, workplace violence, crisis incidents, CI, and/or LE matters
•Demonstrated successful implementation of Government security requirements
•Successful graduation from FLETC, DCITA, JCITA, DoD, other US Federal Government, IC, State, or local formal law enforcement training courses or programs
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: Willing to take CI poly
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Desired
Experience: 7 years of experience
Additional Qualifications Desired:
•Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a business, computer science, counterintelligence, criminal justice, engineering, fraud investigations, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.