• Support AC-130 gunship proficiency, incorporating updates to the corresponding gunship TTPs.
• Produce and maintain grade sheets for all CAS controls in order for uniform services’ JTAC/
SOTAC/TACP/JFO personnel to stay qualified.
• Participation in scenarios as a JTAC to provide quality control for basic scenarios through
full mission profile events. Provide recommendations to database modelers and virtual model
architects to adjust entities to better improve scenario performance.
Required Skills/Qualifications – Senior:
• Prior Active Duty SOF within the past 5 years in the rank of O-3 to O-5 OR E-7 to E-8
• Combined 12 years of Special Operations experience
• Minimum of six years’ experience as an AC-130 crewmember (Pilot, Navigator, Fire Control
Officer, or Sensor Operator) and knowledge of current SOF approved TTPs (published in most recent
USSOCOM 525/350-Series and AFTTP 3-1/3-1) and airframe capabilities in conducting CFF support.
• Six years’ experience in joint operations, with tactical and operational-level SOF planning.
• Three years’ experience in using M&S software to train and exercise SOF personnel in a virtual environment.
• SECRET Clearance required on Day 1 of performance
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.