o Identify potential opportunities for partnership across the Agency for wireless security concerns.
• Recommend and provide guidance for Agency security elements. Those duties include:
o Provide recommendations and guidance for new process and systems.
o Assist in determining best practices related to IPMS and wireless efforts.
o Be very familiar with current TSCM and CI policies.
o Ensure IPMS technicians understand and comply with IPMS regulations.
o Ensure the reporting, and reporting of IPMS issues discovered during the conduct of IPMS operations.
o Provide recommendations and guidance for NGA facilities under construction.
o Analyze complex physical and technical security issues and provide cost-effective recommendations that meet policy requirements.
o Ensure NGA compliance with ICD 705, Physical Security Standards for SCIFs, and DoD standards for collateral areas.
o Identify physical and acoustical security deficiencies and develop corrective actions to mitigate the identified deficiencies.
o Coordinate the actions of teams, projects, and/or initiatives that cover the entire spectrum of the mission of Technical Operations Branch and the TSCM mission to ensure they meet, and are consistent with, NGA’s mission, vision, goals, values, and operational structure, and the organization, mission and goals of the National and DoD CI communities. In the course of the above, analyze and evaluate proposed changes in mission, operating procedures and delegations of authority.
o Coordinate IPMS operations, to include internal and external correspondence, resource allocation, personnel management, inventory control system, training program and policy development (requires extensive coordination and liaison not only within NGA, but external to NGA as well with DoD, IC agencies, and the military services).
o Provide input on financial budgeting criteria and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions, including funding for projects necessary to further the research and development of technical requirements to ensure technological advantage is maintained.
o Conduct IPMS operations consistent with National and DoD policies governing the employment of TSCM tactics, techniques, and procedures.
o Ensure all personnel assigned to the IPMS mission are trained in accordance with National standards for the conduct of TSCM operations and are qualified to operate the in-garrison IPMS.
o Generate finished correspondence, documents, briefing materials, spread sheets and threat reports in accordance with NGA guidelines, as required.
o Prepare specialized technical risk assessment products, TSCM reports of inquiry, after action reports, tailored briefings, and other administrative communication necessary to support the CI mission.
o Provide technical advice and assistance as it relates to CI and TSCM.
o Assist Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) with technical security plans, policy and execution; assess electronic processing equipment for security vulnerabilities.
Skills and Experience:
• Shall have a minimum of 7 years CI experience, of which at least 5 of those years include federal TSCM experience.
• Shall have experience operating an automated campus-wide IPMS system; experience with RF theory and RF direction-finding
• Shall have an Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or exercise. The NGA customer will sponsor Government-offered, discipline-specific development or refresher training IAW National and DoD standards. However, NGA will NOT sponsor TSCM Fundamentals certification as this is a requirement on day 1. The contractor will be responsible for funding associated with this certification and all commercial-offered training.
• Shall possess TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems" (ITC) or equivalent)
• Shall possess A +, Network +, and Sec + Certifications in accordance with DoD 8140 requirements.
• Shall have telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security Group (TSG) requirements).
• Shall have RF Engineering background, and be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
• Shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.