• Ensures CI collaboration and communication between the NGA Office of Counterintelligence and NGA Key Component leadership.
• Delivers executive-level CI guidance to NGA Key Component leadership.
• Leads CI education, awareness and training to NGA Key Component audiences.
• Each FTE will be embedded within each of the major NGA Directorates, requiring close collaboration and CI support with the respective directorates’ leadership.
Duties may include:
• Daily/weekly desk-side and small group comprehensive CI briefings, issue updates, discussions, debriefings, awareness and education.
• Monthly threat briefings and awareness and education presentations at directorate and office town hall and division and branch meetings.
Skills and Experience:
• Shall possess at least 15 years of CI experience.
• TS/SCI security clearance
• Shall have experience developing presentations and briefing a variety of customers and stakeholders.
• Shall be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.).
• Shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in National Intelligence Studies, Law Enforcement, History, Analysis/Research, Journalism, Political Science, Library Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or related field.
• Shall possess foundational defensive CI experience (for example, conducting investigations, inquiries, collections, operations, analysis, briefings, debriefings, training and awareness).
• Possess at least 5 years of executive-level CI leadership experience involving budgets, policy, manpower and program management.
• Possess a post-graduate degree in National Intelligence, Law Enforcement, History, Analysis/Research, Journalism, Political Science, Library Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or related field.