DescriptionMission Essential is seeking a Part-Time Processing Assistant/Driver located in the Herndon, VA area. This position will assist with transporting linguists to Fort Meade, MD for CI Screenings and Polygraphs.
- Responsible for driving linguists from the processing hotel in the Chantilly, VA area to Ft. Meade, MD in order for them to receive CI screening and Polygraphs
- Required to remain on base and maintain accountability of all linguists throughout the screening process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with no restrictions on driving at night
- Must be at least 18 years of age with clean driving record
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must gain understanding of the CI Screening documents and process to assist linguists with filling in gaps in information as identified by CI screeners