Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Cyber Security, Engineering (any field), or Information Systems.
• Minimum five (5) years' experience in Information Technology field. These five (5) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in management. These two (2) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
• Exceptional communication and reporting skills.
• Extensive working knowledge in all required software and programming languages.
• Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Ability to provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in by reporting progress, including any changes made to plans and production.
• Ability to contribute to product design and establishment of requirements, work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle, and conduct regular status meetings with all necessary stakeholders.
• Provide recommendations for developing and executing information technology strategy for NCSC.
• Research and provide recommendations for next generation technologies;
• Develop information technology strategies capable of enabling collaboration among the NCSC staff and external organizations;
• Ensure that NCSC’s systems meet ODNI information security standards.
• Implement and manage a system for continuous process improvements focused on user needs, which may include automating NCSC tools and processes.
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level Must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs