Construction Project Analyst/Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
Polygraph: CI Polygraph Required
Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s) : Architecture,Civil Engineering,Counterintelligence,Electrical Engineering,Law Enforcement, Logistics,or Security.
• Strong analytical skills,including construction analysis,with concentration on the IC in evaluating physical,technical,procedural,counterintelligence and countermeasures
• Seven years of professional project management experience within the IC
• Experience managing and applying processes I standards for secure Federal facility project planning,blocking and stacking,design,and construction.
• Experience interpreting and applying Department of State (DoS) and IC correspondence, policy and technical publications (ICD 705, 12 FAH-5, 12 FAH, 6, Overseas Building Operations (OBO), International Code Supplements).
• Strong written and oral communications skills with thorough knowledge of technical editing.
• Experience conducting liaison withIntelligence Community (IC) agencies and Department of State (DoS).
• Thorough knowledge of DoS and IC security standards for secure construction,vaults, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities,and Post Communication Centers.
• Experience applying certification processes and authoring Congressional notification memos for facility design and construction under the DoS and the IC.
• Experience using ProjNet, DoS, SMART search,MS SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite Tools.
• Ten years of professional physical and technical security experience in critical technical threat environments,particularly China and Russia.
• Ability to carry and lift 701b. bundles of large format drawings and folders.
• Strong security support skills, including extensive experience with technical,physical and cyber security systems,including countermeasures both within and outside of Special Access Programs.
• In depth knowledge of existing government programs,the Overseas Policy Board (OSPB) 12 Foreign Affairs Handbook (FAH)-6 standards, IC directives,policies and procedures, and practical application of those programs, standards, directives, policies and procedures.
• Experience with balancing the requirements of the IC with applicable standards based upon public law derived from Federal laws,Presidential Directives and Executive orders.
• A comprehensive awareness of counterintelligence issues.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with representatives at all levels.
• Superior written and oral skills, to include experience in the writing,editing and publ shing of technical journals.
• Demonstrated strong critical thinking skills with the ability to integrate security architecture and protocols through working with various IC agencies,and DoS.
• Ability to travel both domestically and overseas, as required. Experience with travelling overseas for the US Government highly desired.
• Some institutional and historical knowledge of the construction of overseas Diplomatic facilities
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level Must have: Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have: Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have: Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs