Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
Polygraph: CI Polygraph
Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Security, or Supply Chain.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
• Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
• Demonstrated ability to take complex, Acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-Acquisition backgrounds.
Desired Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Minimum five (5) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These five (5) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
• Provide advisory and consultant support to support the generation, review and evaluation of larger IC budgets, supporting NCSC's role in overseeing the U.S. Government's Cl-related resources.
Required Education and Experience
Expert Level must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs