Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields, Government, Information Technology, or Library Science.
• Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business units.
• Ability to explain complex Records Management concepts and information for colleagues and customers who have non-Records Management backgrounds.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
• The knowledge management function focuses on organizational objectives, such as improved performance, best practices, innovation, sharing of lessons learned, integration, and continuous improvement of the ODNI management. The Contractor shall support the Sponsor in:
• Identifying and implementing tools to advance NCSC's Knowledge Management;
• Maintaining reference libraries for NCSC;
• Assisting in the coordination and preservation of documentation of Cl and Security historical events.
• Promoting knowledge sharing through NCSC's operational business processes and systems, by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchanges of information across systems.
• Helping to monitor and evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities.
• Helping disseminate information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events, maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across NCSC, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
Required Education and Experience
Expert Level must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs