Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Construction, Engineering (any field), Government, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Policy, Politics, Political Science, or Security (any field)
• Proficient in communicating complex research results in written and spoken form, to support the program review cycle as well as other occasional reporting and documentation requirements.
• Demonstrated ability in providing technical analysis of and critiques of progress and test reports.
• Demonstrated ability supporting the Government in conducting site visits to performers, FFRDCs and Government entities providing special capabilities.
• The Contractor shall assist and support the PM in all technical aspects of the program, to include:
• Analysis of performers' technical performance, deliverables and publications;
• Independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies;
• Continuous survey and summarization of relevant Government, academic, and contracted research;
• Assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners;
• Assistance in testing and evaluation coordination;
• Reviewing and summarizing results and reporting; and Researching and managing program evaluations and plans.
• Support the Government's cross-community coordination with other Government agencies to reduce R&D redundancy and facilitate technology transfer; support the Government in the Memoranda of Agreement and Memoranda of Understanding with technology transition partners, and provide assistance in drafting program briefings and other program management requirements.
• provide technical support and expertise for new concepts, including support of prototype initiation, recommending technical studies, potential new start briefs, and other work in related areas
• Assist the Sponsor in supporting the internal management of programs and projects to include; managing, monitoring, analyzing, and preparing documentation and for on-going and upcoming projects. Requirements may entail researching and developing recommendations and/or drafts of policies and standards relating to Cl and security vulnerabilities.
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs