Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields, Archiving, Information Management, library Science or Records Management.
• Expert knowledge with the ODNI Continuity of Operations plan (COOP) and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements.
• Experience formulating policy, performing strategic analysis and planning, conducting program outreach, coordinating training, developing metrics, and ensuring that sound information governance and accountability measure are in place.
• Ability to serve as an independent analyst applying knowledge of standard, well established principles, concepts and methods.
• Experience interfacing with Federal Government program offices to discuss new and/or planned initiatives to ensure policy compliance.
• Demonstrated experience providing expert records management guidance and assistance to IC personnel, regarding the development of their internal projects.
• NCSC's Records and Information Management (RIM) program is a program which defines, creates, manages, archives, and completes final disposition of NCSC Records. The Contractor shall support NCSC in maintaining, developing, implementing, and administering a management control system for storing NCSC records. This includes all NCSC records, regardless of their status and custodianship.
• Develop guidance for records retirement eligibility, retrieval procedures, communication protocols, records logs, and onsite records staging/holding area to include design and maintenance of the log used to document the placement, location, and reference status of records stored therein. Location of records storage could be in the cognizant Program Manager or Staff Member's office, in common file storage locations, in one of the NCSC records rooms, or off-site at the ODNl's records storage location at the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).
• Assist in configuration and version control for the NCSC Records Control Schedule ,Program File Index, and the Pre-Award Records Control plan;
• Provide RIM Services as defined in the ODNI Records Schedule for the National Counterintelligence Executive available at https:www .archives.gov/files/records·mgmt/rcs/schedules/independent-agencies/rg-0576/nl -576-08-005sf115.Qdf;
• Maintain full awareness of the NCSC records storage, archive and disposition services to enable 100% accountability for all NCSC records from creation to final disposition.
• Support NCSC in reviewing NCSC's records and applying federal and ODNI guidance to identify those that may warrant designation as essential;
• Support developing, implementing, and maintaining NCSC plans, procedures, and guidance to ensure essential records are protected and managed as part of NCSC's responsibilities associated with the ODNI Continuity of Operations plan (COOP) and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements;
• Facilitate the processes necessary to keep NCSC essential records identified, protected, accessible and immediately usable.
• Review the NCSC business area for new or revised record series; drafting and revising the existing RCS in accordance to NARA and ODNI guidance; and drafting subsequent documentary materials
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs