Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s) in: Counterintelligence, Economics, Government, Insider Threat, Library Science, Politics, Political Science, Security, Supply Chain.
• Extensive analytical problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications and publications.
• Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
• Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
• Assist in the preparation of staffing packages for ODNI Senior Leaders, internally for NCSC Executives, and others as directed (for example, Congressionally Directed Actions (CDA), Questions for the Record (QFRs), briefings, taskers, etc.);
• Provide support for NSCS oversight in the dissemination of documentation and correspondence to and from NCSC directorates, ODNI components, IC elements, NT-SO agencies, and Congress;
• Manage the NCSC Suspense Tracking System, Records Log, etc. Produce the daily End of Day Report;
Maintain current working knowledge of directives and instructional material pertaining to administrative practices and clerical policies and procedures
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level Must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs