Subject Matter Executive Support Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
Polygraph: CI Polygraph Required
Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s) in Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Operations Research, Politics, Political Science, or Security.
• Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
• Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
• Provide executive level support to the NCSC Director, and Senior Executives. The Contractor shall:
• Provide Cl and Security Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to the NCSC Director and/or Senior Executive;
• Contact and coordinate with the IC and NT-SOs senior leadership as needed or directed;
• Support the NCSC Director and/or Senior Executive in coordinating and planning of organizational and joint collaborative meetings, communications, conferences and events were the Director and/or Senior Leader has direct involvement;
• Research and assemble information for the preparation of presentations, support to expert panels, speeches and other collaborative events were the NCSC Director and/or Senior Executive has direct involvement. This includes compiling, synthesizing and manipulating Cl and Security related data and/or information as required.
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs