Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s) in: Communications, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Engineering, English, Government, Journalism, Library Science, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Web Design.
• Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
• Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications and publications.
• Demonstrated ability to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly, with written or oral communications.
• Assist NCSC in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for all Government agencies. The Contractor shall aid in the preparation of instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
• Develop, gather and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers.
• Support the needs of end users and communicate with product designers and developers by developing technical documentation and study product samples, to deliver high quality finished products.
• Must be able to think about a process, procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it and succinctly provide a concrete written and oral analysis of that process, procedure or product.
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level Must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs