Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s) : Communications, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Graphics Design, IT, or Open Source
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of communication software to generate hardcopy, softcopy, and web products to include geospatial info products, publications, brochures, and web pages.
• Ability to participate in meetings with customers, and colleagues to exchange information, partake in decisions, and provide updates.
• Demonstrated relevant expertise with electronic publishing applications Microsoft Office, Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 6, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Demonstrated relevant expertise with structured authoring software SGML, XML, and HTML.
• Demonstrated relevant expertise with basic print-based and web-based design principles and multimedia technologies and basic ArcGIS.
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate audio, video, graphics and textual data to create presentations.
• Proficient with HTML, CSS, PHP server-side programming scripting and SQL databases.
• Ability to develop 508 compliant graphics
• Demonstrated proficiency with graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite 6, and Macromedia Fireworks for graphic creation
• Knowledge of IC GIS Portals to posted finished intelligence reports.
• Knowledge of Leaflet to build web mapping applications.
• Ability to provide interactive presentation products.
• Provide graphic design, publication support, multimedia support, web design and publishing support, web content management support, graphic artistry, and visual communication expertise in support of NCSC training courses, briefings, publications, historical knowledge preservation, and other strategic communications requirements. This support includes, but is not limited to:
o Managing and complying with the NCSC style guide;
o Developing products, including infographics, briefings, signs, presentations, training materials, digital multimedia, templates, style guides, videos, and branding elements;
o Support web development, and content management;
o Support efforts to improve graphic design, course usability, web site usability, and other strategic communication efforts;
o Research, analysis, and writing to capture and portray aspects of the Cl, Security, and ONCIX/NCSC history.
o Comprehending ng complex information and synthesizing multi-dimensional data to produce 2- dimensional graphic representations to inform executive-level decision-making.
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level Must have:
? Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
? Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
? Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs