Fast paced progressive multi-national corporation is
looking to build a new special response team to deal with insider threats, and other unwarranted
The ideal candidate has a special operations background that focused on Direct Action, Advance
Forces Operations, or intelligence gathering experience.
• Performs work concerned with the physical measures designed to safeguard employees and other
• Prevent unauthorized access to equipment, facilities, material, and documents.
• Safeguard against espionage, sabotage, damage, terrorist activity, and/or theft.
• Develops and maintains relationships with staff at various levels.
• Report directly to the Team Chief and Team Lead in regards to daily security matters.
• Prepare/provide reports for submission to direct supervisor identifying discrepancies in identified security risks, accompanied by recommended solutions.
• Special Forces background desired but not required.
• Must possess 4+ years experience with Force Protection/ Physical Security/Critical
• CI/HUMINT background desired but not required.