Fast paced progressive multi-national corporation is looking to build a new special response team
to deal with insider threats, and other unwarranted attacks.
The ideal candidate has a special operations background that focused on Direct Action, Advance
Forces Operations, or intelligence gathering experience.
• Oversee Force Protection/Protective Security Team of 10-15 personnel.
• Report directly to the Chief Security officer and routinely interface with senior Customer,
Facility and Personnel Management POCs to collect their security requirements, align on operational
environment/constraints, inform on security best practices, and develop a tailored operational
• Conduct formal risk assessments through engagement with both senior Customer stakeholders and
rank and file members of the Customer’s staff.
• Performs advanced analysis to identify facility infrastructure needs and communicates
corresponding remediation/planning to Customer stakeholders.
• Develop and conduct training and exercises to teach needed skills and raise situational
awareness of Customer Force Protection staff.
• Must possess at least 5 years leadership experience with security teams of similar size.
• Special Forces background strongly desired.
• Must possess SME-level (10+ years) experience with Special Operations/Force
Protection/Physical Security/ Critical Infrastructure planning and execution.
• CI/HUMINT background desired but not required.
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.