As a member of the Growth team, the Senior Proposal Manager will manage and support the Mission Essential proposal development process through interaction with the assigned Capture Manager, proposal development staff and consultants, Mission Essential Operational and Departmental entities, and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the initiation, development, and completion of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and assist with the development of associated products, such as Requests for Information responses, capabilities statements, white papers, briefings, etc.
• Provide proposal support to local and remote internal customers on solicitations issued under GWAC, IDIQ, MAS, as well as other contracting vehicles
• Develop compliance matrices, proposal schedule/calendar, and proposal volume templates
• Manage development of proposal content and schedule
• Ensure adequate planning for all proposal activities
• Assist Capture in defining proposal themes and strategies; generate writing assignments; and support post-proposal activities including significant input to After Action Reviews.
• Lead/support proposal color reviews
• Provide support for desktop publishing, editing, formatting for volumes as needed or required.
• Assist in identifying supporting internal and external (team, consultant, etc.) resources
• Support development and refinement of templates, and standardized processes to streamline proposal development
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills and proven ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a compelling, persuasive manner
• Must be capable of professional interaction across all levels of personnel, including executive leadership, former military personnel, technical subject matter experts, and supporting staff
• Excellent time and resource management skills
• Must be capable of working under tight deadlines, with the flexibility to work on several projects concurrently
• Excellent management skills to facilitate results across functional groups and organizations, including geographically dispersed organizations
• Must be able to support capture managers and executive leadership in potential impacts to the ability to win awards based on RFP and proposal analysis
• Proactive, customer-focused, customer-service oriented, able to interact with all levels of management
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced work environment
• Proven ability to work constructively in a team environment.
• Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities are required
• Bachelor’s degree compatible to job responsibilities and requirements
• Eight to ten (8-10) years’ experience in the Intelligence Community/DoD procurement proposal environment is required, with responsibilities for writing and preparing proposals
• Must have and maintain at least a TS/SCI security clearance
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and executing proposal development processes
• Understanding of the acquisition life cycle phases of Federal Government contracts and programs
• Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
• Familiarity with the federal contract bid process and requirements, the Government task order and RFP development process, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, and how proposals are evaluated
• Proven ability to analyze RFP requirements, and synthesize information to support development of win themes and value propositions
• Must be highly computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to produce reports, presentations, correspondence, and a variety of other material