Provides Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis of foreign basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of foreign information systems impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
• Conducts All-Source research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
• Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign information systems.
• Conducts analysis of R&D process associated with target information systems and capabilities.
• Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence Community Directives.
• Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
• Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations within Marine Corps throughout the S&TI Enterprise.