FORT GORDON, GEORGIA
DescriptionMission Essential is seeking to fill the position of Geo-Location Operator. This candidate will perform 24/7 operational support to the government. The individual will operate in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Tactic, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) to provide active geolocation, report and database results. Be able to use various tools and databases to include monitor data flow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies; provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers. Provide graphic presentations that contribute to the Division’s Weekly Activity Report and brief, as required. Educate supported units in capabilities. (A REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO $3,000 IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION. Referral fee amounts can vary depending upon job position and are subject to change. Ask recruiter for details.)
- TS/SCI FS Poly (CI Poly is acceptable but must be able to pass a Full Scope Polygraph).
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment is required.
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems is preferred.
- Previous experience with processing collection data files.
- Must perform duties any day of the week, any shift, on a 24/7 basis in the government designated spaces.
- Must be available to perform duties and provide service in support of normal duty hours, outside of normal duty hours, including hours in excess of a regular shift period, to include weekends, holidays, inclement weather and in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Desired Skills
- Previous target experience with Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia is beneficial.
- Experience in other certifications, technologies, and other wireless technologies are highly desired.
- Desired Languages: Pashto, Persian, French, Yemeni, Somali, Modern Standard Arabic.