- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field plus 5-7 years related experience in operations management, or, combined equivalent education and experience. Experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Seven or more (7+) Years of Management and supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and military / government officials.
- Excellent decision making ability and sound judgment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to live, work and travel in a deployed environment.
- US Citizen with USPP.
- Top Secret Clearance w/SCI.
- Prior military experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Somalia or the Horn of Africa is strongly preferred
- A thorough knowledge of cultural, economic, geopolitical, and military issues of the Middle East. Previous experience working with linguists in support of Government operations.
- Experience managing large groups of linguist.
- MBA or MS in related field.