NEW ALBANY, OHIO
- Roadmap & Features Analysis: Define product strategy and roadmap, working closely with business stakeholders and engineering leaders. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in solutions that support market demand. Provide product design and technology thought leadership throughout various stages of solution lifecycle – planning, design, specification, implementation and launch
- Release Scheduling: Work closely with the Director of Development to implement methods and procedures for monitoring and completing projects such as feature builds, 3rd party integrations, QA/QC, new version releases, and updates.
- Lifecycle: Track and report regularly on the progress of new road mapped projects and the improvements to the existing platform. Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform.
- Documentation: Create detailed documentation including concept overview, description, functional and technical specifications for the product concepts and in-market solutions.
- Customer Success: Act as the "voice of the customer" and bring customer insights (direct and from other teams) into product, product marketing/messaging and customer service decisions. Evaluate engagement outcomes and reintegrate learning into organization and product planning.
- Competitive analysis: Maintain and inform the company's perspective on competition and market/industry trends to influence the Product Roadmap. Develop a body of research and data-driven insights based on a deep understanding of the market, competition, customers, partners, and the platform.
- Forecasting: Help define goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with company mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
- Sales Support: Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Marketing collateral: Work closely with the marketing team on the branding and brand look for new products.