DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support resource management and assist with a interagency program and providing support to internal and external audiences on a range of national-level cyber intelligence and cyber security programs. Support budgetary formulation, analyze budgetary execution, identifying anomalies or problems, and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to senior IC officials. Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must meet one of the following experience requirements:
- Sr. – 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Mid-level – 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated experience with budget formulation, analysis, and evaluation of execution, including demonstrated knowledge of non-DoD Federal agency financial management and budget execution.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming of funds.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting cyber security and cyber intelligence missions, including the budget and programmatic structure.
- Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formats used in financial reporting.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph