FORT GORDON, GEORGIA
DescriptionMission Essential is seeking to fill the position of Mission Manager Senior Mentor. This candidate will perform 24/7 operational support to the government. The individual will operate in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Tactic, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) to provide active precision geolocation, report and database results. Be able to use various tools and databases to include monitor data flow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies; provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers. Provide graphic presentations that contribute to the Division’s Weekly Activity Report and brief, as required. Educate supported units in capabilities.
- 5 years of operational experience within in the last 7 years directly related to real-time, time sensitive reporting in support of military operations
- Experience in the following technologies is highly desired:
- Real-time RF COMINT Collection and/or COMINT Threat Warning Reporting (Airborne, Spaceborne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band Push-to-Talk
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radios
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- 2G, 3G and 4G technologies
- Multi-aperture DF
- LTE 4G / Next Generation Mobile
- CDMA 2000 Evolution – Data Only (EVDO)
- TS/SCI FS Poly (CI Poly is acceptable but must be able to pass a Full Scope Polygraph).
- Experience and/or current certification as an on-shift Mission Manager, as AJO, JJO, EJO is highly desired