FORT GORDON, GEORGIA
DescriptionMission Essential is seeking to fill the position of Mission Manager Senior Mentor. This candidate will perform 24/7 operational support to the government. The individual will operate in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Tactic, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) to provide active precision geolocation, report and database results. Be able to use various tools and databases to include monitor data flow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies; provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers. Provide graphic presentations that contribute to the Division’s Weekly Activity Report and brief, as required. Educate supported units in capabilities.
- 5 years of operational experience within the last 7 years producing precision geolocation solutions of known actionable personal communication devises (PCDs) using Aerial Precision Geolocation (APG)
- Current instructor certification in one or more active geolocation technologies (2G, 3G, 4G LTE, CDMA, WiFi, etc)
- Experience in the following Remote Airborne Active Geolocation technologies:
- Global System Mobile (GSM) utilizing GILGAMESH or NEBULA
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) utilizing COLLEGIAL or NEBULA
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Egineers standard 802.11 Wireless Fidelity (WiFi) utilizing WARIO
- TS/SCI FS Poly (CI Poly is acceptable but must be able to pass a Full Scope Polygraph).
- Multiple instructor certifications, while not initially desired, are highly desired
- Master Instructor certification in one or more technologies is highly desired
- Experience in the following is highly desired:
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UTMS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 4G) / Next Generation Mobile
- CDMA 2000 Evolution – Data Only (EVDO)