- Responsible for implementation of TO QC Plan. Ensures QC Plan is reviewed and updated annually or as required
- Ensure all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements
- Responsible for monitoring key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract and TO requirements
- Responsible for periodic, routine, scheduled and unscheduled inspections of all aspect of contract performance
- Responsible for coordinating with program office staff on identified concerns or issues
- Communicate status to TOPM and Director of QA regularly
- Ensure corrective measures eliminate recurrence of deficiencies.
- Recommend process improvements
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on quality
- Serve as primary advisor to the TOPM on meeting all QC aspects of TO requirements
- Coordinate with the TOPM for Site Assistance Visits (SAV), as applicable.
- Coordinate with the appropriate OCONUS staff sections to support the visit (logistics, transportation, billeting, etc.) and ensure the staff sections receiving the visit are prepared and have visibility on applicable processes, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Invite ACORs to attend site visits as applicable
- Establish clear and distinct goals to be accomplished during inspections and briefs the TOPM and SAV team on the intent and reporting involved
- Submit audit inspection reports to the TOPM and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain QC records to include schedules, compliance data, open action items and current and future tasks/projects.
- Conduct spot checks and follow-ups on a scheduled and unscheduled basis, focusing on the areas of concern identified by the customer and Mission Essential management
- Responsible for the development, management, validation and continuous improvement of the TO quality program
- Assist in the development of SOPs in order to streamline and document processes
- Provide regular and accurate reporting to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Position requires the employee to be team and process oriented.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Must have a firm understanding of military customs, courtesies, and procedures.
- Employee must be computer literate: competency with project management software tools and program portals. Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of Government regulations and guidance.
- Position may require the employee to work long hours for extended periods of time and travel in a high risk environment.
- Employee must demonstrate extensive knowledge of Mission Essential’s policies, procedures, and SOPs to respond to employee issues and inquiries.
- Must demonstrate good time management.
- Employee is required to communicate and work effectively with other employees.
- This position requires the employee to understand verbal and written instructions.
- The employee must have the ability to multi-task, complete tasks in a timely manner and meet deadlines when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented Quality Control Training
- Minimum five (5) years Quality Control management experience
- Must possess a firm understanding of QA/QC practices
- Active Secret clearance required
- Prior experience implementing QA/QC programs or ISO 9001-based quality management systems
- Previous operational experience working with linguists in support of Government operations
- Knowledge of Mission Essential policies, SOPs and processes
- Must have Valid U.S. passport
- Accounting and/or process auditing experience strongly preferred
- Contractor/Military theater experience preferred
- Additional management experience preferred (civilian or military staff