- Assist in managing CI screening and Polygraph processing and procedures.
- Complete all pre-deployment security processing requirements.
- Assist in tracking and providing reports on linguists and staff in reference to deployments to the CRC.
- Prepare and submit weekly Fingerprint and Release Roster to INSCOM.
- Responsible for the security processing of 2-20 candidates weekly.
- Ensure the following tasks are completed accurately and on time: Fingerprinting, SF 86 Processing, SF 86 Final Reviews, and CI Document Processing.
- Conduct Pre-CI Screening and CI Polygraph Briefings.
- Conduct the following Collateral Briefings (OPSEC, Defense Travel, Notification of Foreign Travel, Foreign Government Information and Reporting Responsibilities).
- Perform Security Indoctrinations and Debriefings.
- Prepare weekly SF86/HireRight submissions to INSCOM.
- Prepare weekly validated CI Screening documents (SF86, Pre-Nomination and HireRight) to MSD.
- Transport candidates to CI Screening and CI polygraph screening as needed.
- Responsible for scheduling candidates processing at the PDPC for medical appointments and documenting the required information into internal database.
- Responsible for tracking all invoicing from the medical vendors.
- Accurately populate various tracking spreadsheets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as assigned.
- Coordinate medical appointments with recruiting for all task orders.
- Follow up with candidates regarding appointments and availability.
- Reserve rooms for incoming candidates.
- Submit travel plans for incoming and outgoing candidates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- One to two (1-2) years of relevant experience.
- This position requires proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
- Good understanding of industrial security processing and procedures is desired.
- Experience working with DISCO, Army CCF, OPM, and DSS highly desirable.
- Experience with JPAS, e-QIP and SCI processing is recommended.