- Review SF-86s (Government Security Clearance Application) and ID Documentation to determine candidates' security eligibility
- Assist in tracking and providing reports on linguists and staff in reference to deployments
- Converse and follow up on the phone with applicants to ensure that their security paperwork is completed and accurate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment. Work will be periodic in nature.
- Must understand verbal and written instructions.
- Must have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner as well as the ability to meet deadlines when applicable
- Must communicate and work effectively with other employees and applicants.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (to include Excel) and with data entry
- Advanced skills in verbal and written communication and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.