DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Assist the implementation of community sessions with the intention of improving IC focus and progress in the following areas: 1) Identifying and improving IC work on the top priority strategic issues of concern with respect to current and future military capabilities; 2) Improving communication with policymaking and war fighting consumers; 3) Fostering integration and collaboration among different elements of the IC working. The community sessions shallconsist of briefings and discussions by IC, policymaker and war-fighterparticipants. Prepare a report that captures key findings and community judgments following each session together with all presentation aids and related material. An overall report connecting and summarizing all sessions is to be prepared and published online and in hard copy following the final session.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated ability working work with all parts of the IC in order to shape analytic production and encourage sound tradecraft.
- Demonstrated knowledge of collection requirements and proven experience driving collection and identifying collection gaps.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple short-term and longer-term tasks and projects and perform staff functions as required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply research capabilities and analytic, diagnostic, and qualitative techniques.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph