DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Assist with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance. Align and assess projects performance against intelligence identified gaps Work with the IC and others to engage in working groups and projects. Coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Strategy Boards as well as the analytic and collection enterprise. Help to ensure projects are aligned and responsive deadlines and milestones. Prepare status updates for IC seniors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in IC processes and program/portfolio management.
- Demonstrated direct experience building and leading interagency teams.
- Demonstrated substantive knowledge of any of the following AORs – Africa, Threat Finance, Europe/Asia.