DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Assist in drafting, editing, critiquing, and proofreading National Intelligence Estimates, Intelligence Community Briefs, Intelligence Community Assessments, and Sense of the Community Memorandums. Assist with reviewing, proofreading, and editing briefing books. Work closely with regional and functional National Intelligence Officers and their deputies to solicit, incorporate, and edit needed changes to Intelligence Community drafts. Participate in Community coordination meetings. Assist in holding internal peer reviews on NIC production and?in National Intelligence Board (NIB) meetings, drafting and circulating minutes of the meetings and providing critiques ofwritten products.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to prepare finished intelligence assessments and other written products with emphasis on clear organization, concise and logical presentation.
- Significant demonstrated experience at producing all-source intelligence analysis and managing the production of all-source intelligence analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IC analytic standards and analytic tradecraft standards.