Workflow Coordinators are being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance.
We are looking for multiple individuals who meet the below requirements and can effectively perform the duties listed in their Target Language(s) and English.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Workflow coordinators fall under the Workflow Team lead, and are responsible for managing the document receipt, assignment, tracking and dissemination of the DOMEX language operations.
• Receive, process, assign linguists, track, and disseminate language exploitation and translation results to satisfy DOMEX requirements and requests for services; this will include customer interface and management of requirements and request for services for non-NMEC elements in the larger DOMEX enterprise, like the USSOCOM SOFEX Portal and others.
• Ensure the efficient flow and importation of processed digital media files, documents, and reports through the exploitation process.
• Create, maintain, and track collection/batch and record entries currently in the local Harmony/TED database or other translation tools as designated by the government.
• Import, assign, and ensure the timely completion of all collections, and are also responsible for accurately recording and maintaining all metadata associated with processed digital media files, documents, and documents.
• Receive, assign, and ensure the completion of translation requests, report on the status of collection/batches to NMEC government supervisors and disseminate gists and translations directly to the customer.
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must have excellent communication skills in English and must be proficient in the MS Office Suite.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements.
• It is highly desired that the Workflow Coordinator have a fully functional linguist capability in one of *NMEC Primary Languages, scoring at least 2/2 in Reading and Listening on the Interagency Linguist Roundtable (ILR) 5-point scale; however, this requirement may be substituted with demonstration of previous experience as a DOMEX workflow coordinator and experience in DoD language operations.
• Experience managing translation workflow operations and/or translation project management is also highly desired.
• Two (2) Years’ experience with the TED database and previous experience with translation memory and other translation productivity tools are both highly desired.
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access – Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS
PLEASE APPLY AND SUBMIT A RESUME THAT REFLECTS EXPERIENCE TO THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CONSIDERATION
Target Languages Needed:
Arabic Pashto Dari Urdu
Punjabi French Persian-Farsi French
Kurdish Turkish Uzbek Tajik
Azeri Uighur Chechen Serbo-Croatian
Albanian Korean Chinese Ukrainian
Spanish Portuguese German Somali
Hausa Swahili Bengali Indonesian
Malay Russian Tagalog