Workflow Team Leads are being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance.
We are looking for multiple individuals who meet the below requirements and can effectively perform the duties listed in their Target Language(s) and English.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Manage the receipt, prioritization, assignment, tracking, and satisfaction of all language screening and translation requirements received by NMEC using the Harmony/TED database and other language workflow tools at the direction at the government.
• Along with the Assistant Program Manager Content Exploitation (APMCE), the Workflow Coordinator supports the oversight and management of NMEC’s local Harmony/Theater Exploitation Database (TED) and its integration with National Harmony data base, platforms, and other non-NMEC elements, like the USSOCOM’s SOFEX Portal.
• Will also support internal integration of linguist workflow and operations with NMEC’s requirements management system, currently the NMEC Exploitation Directives List (NEDL), and other applications and systems as required.
• Ensure all eligible translation requests to be submitted via NMEC’s platforms, databases into workflow within 24 hours of receipt.
• Will have supervisory responsibility for the Workflow Team.
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must have a minimum of Five (5) Years’ experience working as a linguist and managing DOMEX linguist workflow operations.
• Must have Two (2) Years’ experience in utilizing human language technology tools and the Harmony/TED database.
• Must have functional capability in one of the *NMEC Primary Languages, scoring at least 2/2 in Reading and Listening and have English with a Professional or Higher proficiency (3+) on the on the Interagency Linguist Roundtable (ILR) 5-point scale.
• Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite. Must be comfortable briefing senior Government personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements.
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access – Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS
PLEASE APPLY AND SUBMIT A RESUME THAT REFLECTS EXPERIENCE TO THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CONSIDERATION.