tool to enable more rapid support to translation requests. This includes but is not limited to performing troubleshooting of SDL TRADOS and other CAT tools, supporting the use of terminology management, creating Translation Memory Projects, and providing ad-hoc training on the features of tools.
• Track, report, and assist with issues and obstacles to utilization of HLT tools in support of Operations. This includes but is not limited to supporting the identification of both technical and administrative issues with the utilization of enabling technologies such as Optical Character Recognition and transliteration tools among others.
• Create and Update SOPs for HLT Utilization: These individuals are responsible for providing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and updating applicable SOPs for the use of HLT within triage and DOMEX operations. In addition, these individuals are responsible for providing ad-hoc training and familiarization for HLT tools used by their team.
• Finally, HLT Specialists are also responsible for providing input and feedback regarding existing tools, as well as recommendations for better integration and implementation of HLT into operations
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must be a qualified linguist in English and one or more Target Languages with a minimum general professional proficiency level of (3) in the Foreign Language and a minimum general professional proficiency level of (3) in English,
• Must have at least Five (5) Years’ experience working with Human Language Technologies and Computer Programming.
• Must have a Formal Education in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, and/or Computer Programming.
• Must have experience, Certification, and Training in the use of Translation Memory and Terminology Management prior to contract assignment.
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS