A Program Manager is being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Perform on-site supervision of contract personnel and contract performance
• Execute program in accordance with all established contractual requirements;
• Monitor linguist performance and productivity; implement corrective actions to mitigate issues and problems;
• Ensure contractor team adheres to standard operating procedures and quality control guidelines;
• Maintain accountability of contract personnel, and satisfy operational staffing requirements;
• Maintain and inforce SOP;
• Indoctrinate incoming contractor personnel into NMEC, to include processing, orientation briefings
• Motivate contractor team, resolve conflicts quickly and professionally;
• Interact effectively with Government customers; be proactive in addressing customer needs.
• Ensure that all training and credentials related to the LION mission are up to date
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must have a minimum of Three (7) Years’ experience as a direct, hands-on manager and supervisor.
• Must have a minimum of (3) years
• Must have familiarity with translation industry standards for language services and quality
• Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
• Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite.
• Must be comfortable briefing senior Government personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access – Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS