Triage Team Leads are being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance.
We are looking for multiple individuals who meet the below requirements and can effectively perform the duties listed and speak English and one of the Target Languages listed below.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Manage the receipt, prioritization, assignment, tracking, and satisfaction of all foreign language and content exploitation requirements for media devices received by NMEC using the NMEC Exploitation System.
• Along with the Assistant Program Manager Content Exploitation (APMCE), the Triage Team Lead has responsibility for the oversight of foreign language exploitation in the NMEC Exploitation System and the development, implementation, and use of tools and application to facilitate rapid content exploitation of digital media.
• Responsible for internal integration of the Triage Team with NMEC’s requirements management system, currently the NMEC Exploitation Directives List (NEDL), and other applications and systems as required.
• The Triage Team Lead will have supervisory responsibility for the Triage Team
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must have a minimum of Five (5) Years’ experience working as a linguist and managing DOMEX linguist workflow operations.
• Must have Two (2) Years’ experience in utilizing human language technology tools and the Harmony/TED database.
• Will have a functional capability in one of the *NMEC Primary Languages, scoring at least 2/2 in Reading and Listening and have English with general professional plus or higher proficiency (3+) on the on the Interagency Linguist Roundtable (ILR) 5-point scale.
• Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite.
• Must be comfortable briefing senior Government personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements.
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS
• Must be willing to travel and complete temporary duty assignments overseas.
PLEASE APPLY AND SUBMIT A RESUME THAT REFLECTS EXPERIENCE TO THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CONSIDERATION.
Target Languages Needed:
Arabic Pashto Dari Urdu
Punjabi French Persian-Farsi French
Kurdish Turkish Uzbek Tajik
Azeri Uighur Chechen Serbo-Croatian
Albanian Korean Chinese Ukrainian
Spanish Portuguese German Somali
Hausa Swahili Bengali Indonesian
Malay Russian Tagalog