• Recruiting and processing linguists, cultural advisors, and language analysts for stateside and overseas positions as needed by the Program or proposal.
• Prospecting: cold calling, review online resumes and job postings and email blasts.
• Coordinate language testing, medical testing, background and credit checks, complete security pre-processing, and schedules travel for processing centers.
• Works under general supervision of Team Lead, Manager, and Director but must be self-motivated.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Must have a flexible schedule as weekend/night recruiting may be required at certain times.
• Networking: maintaining current referral sources and relationships with candidates.
• Attend daily meetings to discuss updates/changes in contracts and processing.
• Enter candidates into recruiting system, track candidate’s information, manage pipeline of candidates against requirements.
• Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recruiting goals.
• Have the ability to source for all current live and future business development Language Services work.
• Prior recruiting experience within government contracting to include the linguistic field is desired.
• Prior experience on how to effectively read, evaluate, and breakdown information to decipher what is of importance on government proposal contracting documents.
• Have knowledge and be able to utilize recruiting tools such as linkedin.com, indeed.com, clearancejobs.com, etc to build a pipeline of linguistic and management professionals.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• 3-5 Years of sales or recruiting experience.
• Excellent communications skills with extensive phone sales capability.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
• Must be willing to meet recruiting goals assigned by management on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
• Computer literacy in M/S Office to include Excel
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Employee is required to sit for the majority of the working hours, and complete tasks electronically.
This position requires employee to be familiar with excel and complete tasks using spreadsheets as well as MS Office.
This position requires the employee maintain a professional and cordial attitude at all times when dealing with employees, customer service is a priority.
Employee must be detail orientated and organized and must demonstrate time management.
Employee is required to communicate and work effectively with other employees.
This position requires the employee to understand verbal and written instructions; employee must be able to complete tasks without specific guidelines.
The employee must have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner as well as the ability to meet deadlines when applicable.