NEW ALBANY, OHIO
DescriptionMission Essential Personnel is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager. The QCM is responsible for implementation of task order QC Plan. Ensures QCP is reviewed, updated and approved by Government annually or as required. Ensures all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements. Responsible for monitoring key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract and TO requirements. Responsible for periodic, routine and scheduled inspections of all aspect of contract performance. Responsible for coordinating with program office staff on identified concerns or issues. Ensures corrective measures eliminate recurrence of deficiencies. Recommends process improvements. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on quality. Primary advisor to the TOPM on meeting all QC aspects of the TO requirements. Coordinates with the ACOR and Director, QA on implementation of the TO QC program. Coordinates with the TOPM for Site visits as applicable. Coordinates with the appropriate OCONUS staff sections to support the visit (logistics, transportation, billeting, etc.) and ensures the staff sections receiving the visit are prepared and have visibility on applicable processes, policies and SOPs. Establishes clear and distinct goals to be accomplished during inspections and briefs the TOPM on SAV team on the intent and reporting involved. Submits inspection reports to the TOPM and other relevant stakeholders. Maintains QC records to include schedules, compliance data, open action items and future projects. Conducts spot checks and follow ups on a scheduled and unscheduled basis, focusing on the areas of concern identified by the customer and MEP management. Responsible for the development, management, validation and continuous improvement of the TO quality program. Assists in the development of OCONUS staff SOPs in order to streamline and document processes. Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certifications: Documented Quality Control Training
- Minimum 5 yrs Quality Control Management experience; additional management experience preferred (civilian or military staff)
- Competency with Project Management Software Tools and Program Portals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of U.S. government regulations and guidance
- Prior experience implementing Quality Assurance programs or ISO 9001-based quality management systems
- Previous operational experience working with linguists in support of Government operations (Contractor/Military theater experience preferred)
- Accounting and/or process auditing experience strongly preferred
- Active TS/SCI security clearance