Mission Essential is currently sourcing for a Vietnamese Curriculum Developer I position located in Arlington, Virginia for short term routine assignments. Candidate will be accomplishing recordings, proofreading dialogs and texts, providing feedback, make and check recordings, and create unscripted conversations for listening practice.
In addition, each Vietnamese Curriculum Developer I shall have the capability to:
• Work in a classroom setting and have strong communication skills.
• Be able to develop curriculum based material with the guide of other teammates.
• Strong communication skills.
• Have a flexible schedule to be able to take on multiple assignment as they come available.
• Must be a US citizen or Green Card Holder
• Must be a native level linguist
• Must be able to pass a language test at a 3/3 DLPT level in Southern and/or Northern dialect of Vietnamese