Mission Essential is accepting applications for linguist candidates who speak Ukrainian to provide foreign language interpretation and translation services in support of the U.S. Military. Specifically, the linguist will:
• Support their assigned unit up to 7 days per week for a minimum of 8 hours per day which can be extended to 12 hours or longer depending on mission requirements.
• Speak and Write in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation in Ukrainian and English.
• Have the familiarity with and ability to conduct oneself in accordance with the local culture and customs.
• Be willing and able to live, work, and travel in harsh environments, to include living and working in temporary facilities as mission dictates.
• Have the ability to serve customer operations as necessary.
• Have the ability to function effectively and efficiently during extended periods of high pressure and stress.
• Have the ability to function as an integral member of a team of highly trained professionals responsible for the safety and security of U.S. forces, U.S. and foreign dignitaries, and facilities/resources.