DescriptionThe Language Course Developer shall research, identify and develop language training materials/content for new cryptologic language courses and update existing course materials to meet NSA/CSS language training requirements. Use blended learning techniques which may include a combination of eLearning tools, lectures, classroom discussions, team exercises, readings, case studies, role-plays, and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks in accordance with Government guidance. Develop training materials to enable the use of various teaching methods to provide maximum effectiveness and flexibility.
In addition, each Language Course Developer Level 1 – Arabic MSA shall have the capability to:
· Team with other Government and Contractor language instructors and developers.
· Clarify and document customer requirements, course objectives and language level of materials.
· Assist in the prioritization of training development requirements.
· Research and leverage classified and unclassified language resources for relevant, authentic language content.
· Develop and document training materials and collaborate with language instructors and other Government and Contractor developers in the design, development and documentation of language, language-related, and area studies courses.
· Employ technology (ex. Blackboard, Centra) in developing training materials for language learning that combines blended delivery modes such as face-to-face, online, distance, asynchronous eLearning technology and self-paced instruction.
· Compile course materials, utilizing blended learning technology as appropriate, in a variety of teaching modes that can be used by more than one presenter.
· Prepare instructor and student materials; (U) Assist in providing materials for iso immersion training.
· Support the development, review and analysis of Government language training requirements and solutions to deliver courses that accurately meet students' needs.
· Coordinate with Government personnel, technical experts, and other developers.
· Develop assessment plans, diagnostic tests and placement tests, using contemporary authentic material.
· Develop, organize, and document training materials, using contemporary authentic material, to include in-depth explanations of language grammar and structure as evidenced in all modes (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) of the language (both formal and informal).