Specifically, the linguist will:
• Support their assigned unit up to 7 days per week for a minimum of 8 hours per day which can be extended to 12 hours or longer depending on mission requirements.
• Speak and Write in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation the required in Serbo-Croatian and English.
• Have the familiarity with and ability to conduct oneself in accordance with the local culture and customs.
• Be willing and able to live and work in harsh environments, to include living and working in temporary facilities as mission dictates.
• Have the ability to serve customer operations as necessary.
• Have the ability to function effectively and efficiently during extended periods of high pressure and stress.
• Have the ability to function as an integral member of a team of highly trained professionals responsible for the safety and security of U.S. forces, U.S. and foreign dignitaries, and facilities/resources.
•• US Citizen
• Speak and Write in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation the required in Serbo-Croatian and English at a minimum level C1 on the CEFR grading scale. Specific Dialects of Serbo-Croatian may be required to qualify.
• Possess a SECRET clearance or higher for this position
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and is an EEO/AA employer.