• Provide analytical support to review and assess sensitive intelligence data holdings and coordinate with other entities in the FBI as appropriate to determine the significance/impact of that information.
• Review information contained in a sensitive, tightly controlled database, as well as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Access and various Intelligence Community databases.
• Attend various meetings to support the development of reports, assessments and briefings.
• Provide preliminary assessment reports and daily/weekly/monthly updates on data submittals related to the review of the sensitive intelligence information.
• Provide analytic assessments, develop intelligence work products research open /closed source databases, develop position papers and briefings as necessary for dissemination of FBI Executive Management and other stakeholders in the FBI and larger USIC.
• Development of innovative methodologies to proactively identify, analyze, manipulate and exploit data, identify links between target entities, and interpret those links through network analysis tools for operational purposes;
• Reactive data analysis support in response to requests from FBI Headquarters, Field Offices, and other Government agencies; Support to multiple simultaneous projects regarding concept development, development and implementation of new analytical processes, functional analysis, and sustaining activities;
o Data analysis and geospatial analytical support;
o Quality control of processes and products produced;
o Identification of links between two or more FBI investigations;
o Access and perform research on intelligence databases and exploitation tools for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, analyze the information, identify operational leads, articulate findings through an appropriate medium, and edit the information into format(s) to be specified by the SIA;
• Prepare or contribute to complex intelligence studies or reports which include all aspects related to their specifically-defined geographic or functional areas;
o Responsible for the evaluation and interpretation of their findings;
o Apply established intelligence practices to specific problems which involve many variables;
o Disseminate actionable intelligence and threat analysis ;
o Develop information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements;
o Assimilate and evaluate all available intelligence information relating to their assigned area of responsibility;
o Travel as needed to FBI Field Offices;
o Present briefings to personnel designated by the customer; and
o Provide specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support.
• Bachelor’s Degree (not waivable for additional experience) from an accredited university;
• Minimum of five (5) years of intelligence analysis experience supporting the FBI or a USIC agency;
• Minimum of two years Counterintelligence experience related to Russia, China, or Iran;
• Proven experience developing and writing classified intelligence products in accordance with ODNI Tradecraft Standards for the FBI or a USIC agency in an Intelligence Analyst position;
• Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word / Excel / PowerPoint/ Access);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Must have experience in at least three (3) of the following areas:
o Providing targeting analysis and/or writing targeting packages;
o Source identification and development;
o Source validation;
o Strategic analysis;
o Tactical analysis;
o Intelligence collection management;
o GEOINT experience; and/or one year of experience in the FBI’s Intelligence Program within the last five (5) years;
• The ability to successfully complete a US Government counterintelligence polygraph examination if a successful counterintelligence polygraph has not been recorded within the past five (5) years
• Must be knowledgeable of intelligence standards and practices and capable of performing all the tasks specified with minimal supervision to include:
o Open Source/social media exploitation;
o Use of analytical IT tools (query, link, visualization, etc.);
o Data analysis (strategic, tactical, and collection);
o Writing of clear, concise and timely products that identify, analyze, and collate different pieces of information; and
o Conduct research.